Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 08-08-2022, 04:59 PM   #1
spynumber
spynumber began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
View mobi file from cloud on Android

If I put my Calibre Library on OneDrive, is there an app I can use on my Android phone that will access my OneDrive and open a mobi file to read it?
spynumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 05:31 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by spynumber View Post
If I put my Calibre Library on OneDrive, is there an app I can use on my Android phone that will access my OneDrive and open a mobi file to read it?
If you put your library on OneDrive, expect problems. So don't do it.

If your Android phone has a microSD card slot, buy a microSD card and use that get your eBooks on your phone.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-08-2022, 06:09 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Only put a COPY of any Library in the cloud. Calibre is not designed for all the bump and stuff that happen with cloud/networked file systems.

Moon reader Pro
But you really just need to go to the Play Store and read up. There are tons to choose from (some are not very good, so pay attention)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 07:41 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
One option would be Calibre Sync set up to access the COPY of the calibre library stored on OneDrive. This would allow easy selection of content to download and then launch the reader app of your choice.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2022, 05:42 PM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Only put a COPY of any Library in the cloud. Calibre is not designed for all the bump and stuff that happen with cloud/networked file systems.

Moon reader Pro
But you really just need to go to the Play Store and read up. There are tons to choose from (some are not very good, so pay attention)
Moon Reader Pro is one of those not very good.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert