Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 07-30-2022, 10:25 AM   #1
Ranman5308
Ranman5308 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Smile Will Calibre change format for sending NYer to Kindle from MOBI to EPUB

I use Calibre to send the New Yorker to my Kindle Paperwhite. I just updated to Calibre 6.21 and uploaded the August 1, 2022 edition of the New Yorker to my Kindle Paperwhite. Calibre indicated that the format was MOBI.
I received an email from Kindle Support that said effective August 2022, I will no longer be able to email the New Yorker to my Kindle in the MOBI format. It indicated that after August 2022 I will need to send the New Yorker to my Kindle in the EPUB format.
Does anyone know if Calibre is going to change the format for sending the New Yorker to Kindle from the MOBI format to the EPUB format.
Thanks for your help.
Ranman5308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 11:36 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...-of-mobi-files
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert