Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-05-2014, 10:54 AM   #121
mdkohm
mdkohm began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Code back to piperclassique.
mdkohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 06:22 PM   #122
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
And I am the keeper of the code.....
Yes, you are.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2014, 09:04 AM   #123
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Got the code back in the secret code safe. Anyone else for a bargain?
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 08:09 PM   #124
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Ok, feed me the code...
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 02:33 AM   #125
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You have the code.....
Advert
Old 05-16-2014, 04:46 AM   #126
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
No. You do!
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 01:14 PM   #127
lgao
lgao began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW
Keeper of the code, please pm me the magic number~
lgao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 04:10 PM   #128
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot

Hi, I will do that as soon as possible, May not be today as I have limited dropbox access am away from home.....
Old 06-15-2014, 04:22 PM   #129
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot

Hello again, code to game error, which was a mistake, sending it now to Igao who actually asked for it... duh.

Oh I give up, I really do. Post from Igao and a pm from game error. Look, if the wrong person has just got the code let me know, I do actually have two. So, a code has gone to game error and not yet to Igao. I am going to bed and anyone who still needs a code please pm me. I'm confused......not hard, I know.

Last edited by piperclassique; 06-15-2014 at 04:32 PM. Reason: stupidity, mine
Old 06-15-2014, 04:40 PM   #130
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot

Code to Igao. Hope I got this right. One to game error as well.
Old 06-15-2014, 11:17 PM   #131
lgao
lgao began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Code to Igao. Hope I got this right. One to game error as well.
Thanks, and new code back to the keeper.
lgao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 05:00 PM   #132
Game Error
Enthusiast
Game Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverGame Error exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: None
Thanks, Code back to the keeper.
Game Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 11:34 PM   #133
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
Purchased the August Bundle, Yahoo did not send the coupon--error message"
Reason: Remote host said: 554 5.7.9 Message not accepted for policy reasons. See http://postmaster.yahoo.com/errors/postmaster-28.html

http://yahoomail.tumblr.com/post/824...uld-senders-do

did not get the backup copy.

If you use a Yahoo email address at this time sending the coupons does not work.

bernie
Quote:
Good to know that. I use gmail, and it allows sending the coupon, but puts it in the spam folder. Bernie, you could probably ask Baen to send it again as your ahem! friend didn't get it. Just set up a gmail addy just for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm View Post
No, this is if you use a yahoo email address for your main account that you are using to buy and then send the coupon. Yahoo no longer allows third parties to send email on your behalf, has nothing to do with Baen "use a email not associated with a Baenebooks account.

I do not want to change my email address with Baen have used it for years.

bernie
Update:
Baen support kindly retrieved the coupon for me and sent it on to where it belonged.

They also said "At this time we do not anticipate making any changes due to Yahoo policy changes."

So if you use Yahoo email with your baenebooks account and you want to send coupons you need to change your email from yahoo.

I finely settled on using gmx.com for my baenebooks.com email, works very well.

bernie

Last edited by gbm; 06-22-2014 at 12:20 AM.
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 11:57 PM   #134
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
September 2014 Monthly Baen Bundle available for purchase

The September 2014 Monthly Baen Bundle is available for purchase.
Quote:
PM piperclassique if you want the coupon code.

bernie

Last edited by gbm; 06-22-2014 at 12:41 PM.
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 01:05 PM   #135
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
PM'ing Piperclassique.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote