Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-29-2024, 08:15 PM   #1
electronicfur
Connoisseur
electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Samsung Note FBReader, Nook Simple Touch FBReader, (Kindle3 died)
Battery life vs Clara 2E or Libra 2?

I'm thinking of buying either the Verse, Verse Pro or Era.

What is the battery life like for these? Is it over a month, or just weeks?

And how does the battery life compare to the Clara 2E or Libra 2?

Last edited by electronicfur; 03-01-2024 at 05:19 AM.
electronicfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 04:31 PM   #2
Xaenor
Enthusiast
Xaenor began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Era
I own an Era. At 20% frontlight brightness and an hour of reading per day, the device lasts me ~3 weeks if I put it into sleep mode between sessions, or several months if I fully turn it off after an hour of inactivity.

With the power-off function, it is the longest-lasting ereader I've ever owned, far outperforming the original Kobo H2O. I don't have a Libra 2 for comparison, but the Era's battery capacity exceeds that of Libra 2 by default.
Xaenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert