Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 01-20-2013, 08:11 AM   #1
phoeagon
Enthusiast
phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'phoeagon knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle Touch
More legible "next page" link?

I always click on "Last page" instead of "next page" by mistake. The former has a very large word to click on, while the latter, far more useful as it turns out, has got only a "hoinky".
I just wonder if I'm the only one suffering from this inconvenience. And besides this shouldn't be too hard to fix, is it?

Last edited by phoeagon; 01-20-2013 at 08:14 AM.
phoeagon is offline   Reply With Quote