Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

View Poll Results: What’s the best summer content for your enTourage eDGe?
I’m reading the hottest new novel on the beach 6 31.58%
Hanging out by the pool, I’m listening to my favorite playlist 2 10.53%
I’m watching videos as I travel to my vacation destination 3 15.79%
No time for lounging, I’m studying textbooks for the summer semester 8 42.11%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2010, 01:03 PM   #1
tnow
Edge User

What’s the best summer content for your enTourage eDGe?

Tell us about using your enTourage eDGe!

Old 06-16-2010, 01:40 PM   #2
NiaTrue
Edge User

And not in the polling options but a close contender: Adding PDFs of coloring pages to my eDGe library so I can keep my kids busy on the plane. "Babies (and Toddlers) on a Plane" for eight hours with not enough/inappropriate/uninteresting entertainment is a terrifying thought. So I'm planning ahead with lots of kiddie coloring pages, videos, and books. They love "coloring" on the e-ink, then watching the color version pop up on the LCD screen.

Advert
Old 06-16-2010, 03:08 PM   #3
kenjennings
Edge User

How can reading Android Programming Manuals be missing from the list!?!!

Professional Android 2 Application Development

Last edited by kenjennings; 06-21-2010 at 10:13 AM. Reason: gratuitous graphics and entourage e-book store link added

Old 06-16-2010, 04:35 PM   #4
10tklz
Edge User

I'm learning Linear Algebra and I alternate between reading Siddhartha and a novelization of Battlestar Galactica. I am also using it for pdf versions of Aramaic texts for a class.

Old 06-18-2010, 09:51 AM   #5
sladwig
Edge User

Now that's a great idea. I wish I had had an EE back when my kids were that age. I had to tote around the old dead tree versions of coloring books plus crayons. Those are still probably rolling around on some airplanes.

Advert
Old 06-18-2010, 10:10 AM   #6
NiaTrue
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladwig View Post
Now that's a great idea. I wish I had had an EE back when my kids were that age. I had to tote around the old dead tree versions of coloring books plus crayons. Those are still probably rolling around on some airplanes.
LOL. After one too many trips where the flight attendants have given me the "side eye" after seeing my kids scribble on the backs of seats--and once having to crawl around under the seats looking for lost crayons when I should have been deplaning--I'm grateful for the eDGe. I currently have Jinx the Black Cat coloring pages in the library and they absolutely love it.

Old 06-24-2010, 08:16 PM   #7
vicinc
Edge User

can you BAN kimerajam@yahoo.com. he is a forum spammer

Old 07-19-2010, 06:38 AM   #8
mphoseeko
Edge User

I like to study maps of the world and and different cultures.