Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-16-2009, 11:04 AM   #1
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Slate Blue - One Day Early

My (son's) slate blue EZReader PPRo was delivered at 10:45 east coast time. One day early.

The box said signature required and I was home. The Fedex person rang the doorbell and ran. So no signature was recorded.

MLH

p.s. It's charging now for the required 12 hours so no report, yet.
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:06 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by emellaich View Post
My (son's) slate blue EZReader PPRo was delivered at 10:45 east coast time. One day early.

The box said signature required and I was home. The Fedex person rang the doorbell and ran. So no signature was recorded.

MLH

Yep, thats what they do. Same thing here.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2009, 11:08 AM   #3
Chiron
Fantasy & SciFi Reader
Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Yep, thats what they do. Same thing here.
Maybe they are all playing pranks on you
Chiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:41 AM   #4
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
One day early.

MLH

That was my exact experience as well...
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:08 PM   #5
SDRebel
Addict
SDRebel has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: astak pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93terp View Post
That was my exact experience as well...
ditto
SDRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2009, 09:39 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:

Do you have a FedEx signature release on file? There are a few regulated items that a signature release can not be used on. E-Book readers are not on that list

(Former FedEx Courier)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:13 PM   #7
jwsheets
Connoisseur
jwsheets began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook
Mine came one day early as well...uh, I'm not complaining. Fed-ex didn't get ask for a signature either.
jwsheets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:38 AM   #8
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Do you have a FedEx signature release on file? There are a few regulated items that a signature release can not be used on. E-Book readers are not on that list

(Former FedEx Courier)
No. Actually, I'm not complaining. For me its OK. I doubt I will have anything stolen where I live -- I'm just observing.

MLH
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote