Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 12-18-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
GKj
GKj began at the beginning.

Device: Onix I62HD
Problem with PDF reader

Hello all,
I've got a I62HD Boox on which I've installed this new F/W (1.8.20121102) and a new PDF reader on top. The F/W is great but the new pdf reader, though having some great features, is not very Touch responsive. it doesn't respond to finger sweep for scrolling the page nor to two fingers zoom in/out gestures.
Any ideas?
Thanks, GKj
GKj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:21 AM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKj View Post
Hello all,
I've got a I62HD Boox on which I've installed this new F/W (1.8.20121102) and a new PDF reader on top. The F/W is great but the new pdf reader, though having some great features, is not very Touch responsive. it doesn't respond to finger sweep for scrolling the page nor to two fingers zoom in/out gestures.
Any ideas?
Thanks, GKj
Are you sure you have installed the last patch?
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-19-2012, 09:43 AM   #3
GKj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booxtor View Post
Are you sure you have installed the last patch?
It seems i did, as i can judge by comparing the files size in the .rar file. is there another way to check the version Nr. ?
Thanks
Old 12-19-2012, 11:15 AM   #4
pepe_alter_ego
Zealot
pepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animalspepe_alter_ego is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Kindle Paperwhite 1 (Wi-Fi)
Have you used the correct "installation" procedure when applying the newest patch?

Last edited by pepe_alter_ego; 12-19-2012 at 11:24 AM.
pepe_alter_ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:43 PM   #5
GKj

It seems that I haven't. Now that i did, it seems to work just fine.
many thanks for you help.

GKj
Advert

Tags
boox, i62hd, pdf