Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-30-2010, 09:20 PM   #136
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I'm still missing it CWatkinsNash. I'm in Edit Options under "Settings and Options"

I see the option to show signatures, but not to add one.
You're getting closer. Screenshot attached. Once you're there, paste in the bbcode, not the html version.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cpss.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	49.3 KB
ID:	63810  
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:23 PM   #137
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWatkinsNash View Post
You're getting closer. Screenshot attached. Once you're there, paste in the bbcode, not the html version.
Well, now I know why I'm missing it...cause its not there!

Edited to ask: Are you using a different skin, or something? Or am I too "new" to have access to the add'l options??
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	My user Cp.png
Views:	331
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	63811  

Last edited by Nyssa; 12-30-2010 at 09:29 PM.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2010, 09:32 PM   #138
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
Well, now I know why I'm missing it...cause its not there!
Yes, that would explain it. I got nothin'. Perhaps log out then back in and see? I dunno. Maybe contact a mod?

Edit to add: No, I think I'm using the default skin. there's nothing in the faq about minimums for sigs.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:46 PM   #139
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Yes, that would explain it. I got nothin'. Perhaps log out then back in and see? I dunno. Maybe contact a mod?

Edit to add: No, I think I'm using the default skin. there's nothing in the faq about minimums for sigs.
I am posting in the "Feedback" section, now. Thank you.
Old 12-30-2010, 09:49 PM   #140
jgaiser
Omnivorous
jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgaiser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 3, KPW1
I *think* there's a requirement for a certain number of posts before you can add a signature. That could be Nyssa's problem.
jgaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2010, 11:36 PM   #141
Nyssa
Series Addict

Post Answered

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaiser View Post
I *think* there's a requirement for a certain number of posts before you can add a signature. That could be Nyssa's problem.
Quote:

I received an answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Hi, Nyssa

Your User CP will automatically open the signature option when you are a member for at least 8 full days and have at least 10 posts. It will automatically show up in your User CP.

You joined on Dec 29th, so it looks like you will be able to make a signature by Jan 7th.

dreams

I just have to be patient!
Old 12-31-2010, 02:25 AM   #142
Dawdler
Enthusiast
Dawdler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dawdler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dawdler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Dawdler has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Nook Color, Kindle 3
I'm looking forward to trying to read 100 books in 2011 and I joined the group for motivation and book ideas, this is going to be fun, good luck all and happy reading
Dawdler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 07:52 AM   #143
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawdler View Post
I'm looking forward to trying to read 100 books in 2011 and I joined the group for motivation and book ideas, this is going to be fun, good luck all and happy reading
Hey Dawdler, it seems like you joined at just the right time - YAY!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:01 AM   #144
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

ATTENTION!

OK you wise guys, I figured out how to get my ticker back to zero. It's math. (shudder)

I added -1 and it went back to zero.

Old 12-31-2010, 08:30 AM   #145
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
It's officially 2011 here in Melbourne Australia.

1. Happy New Year to all readers around the world.
2. I can start my 100 books in 2011 challenge now.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:36 AM   #146
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post

Regards
Caleb
Happy New Year and happy reading !

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
ATTENTION!

OK you wise guys, I figured out how to get my ticker back to zero. It's math. (shudder)

I added -1 and it went back to zero.

Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:48 AM   #147
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post

Regards
Caleb
COOL! What will be your first book?
Old 12-31-2010, 08:51 AM   #148
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
My first book might be a Discworld book or an in Death book. Not sure yet.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 08:57 AM   #149
DixieGal
Hi There!

I finished Jingo yesterday. It sort of sucked. It reads like a political manifesto almost. I need to get to a "witches or wizards" story. The Watch is getting a bit tedious.
Old 12-31-2010, 09:11 AM   #150
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I just joined. I make the 100 last year, and I hope to read 100+ again this year, but I won't push myself. However much I read is fine! Best of luck to all of you, I hope you meet your reading goals. I'm off to figure out how to make one of those tickers...
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a terminator production