Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-18-2004, 08:38 PM   #1
ricmac
ricmac began at the beginning.

Device: Palm T2
Tim O'Reilly Interview

I did an interview with Tim O'Reilly, which I published in 3 parts over on my personal blog Read/Write Web. MobileRead regulars may be interested especially in Part 3, where Tim discusses eBooks and book publishing in general in the 21st century.
ricmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 10:12 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
That's good stuff, Richard. I browsed thru your blog a bit, and have kept the site reference. Clipped a few articles to read later also. Hope you'll continue to share thoughts with us here at MobileRead

Edit: BTW, saw you did the 30 day novel thing. I'll enjoy reading about your experiences with it. Did you see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2581 ? I've been wondering how DivaJess is doing.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2004, 01:33 AM   #3
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Yes, interesting article Richard. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 03:23 AM   #4
ricmac
ricmac began at the beginning.

Device: Palm T2
Thanks for the feedback! I'm a regular lurker at Mobileread, but I spend so much time writing on my blogs that I guess I don't write much elsewhere. I'll make an effort :-)

Re Nanowrimo, that was very very hard work. But the thing with Nanowrimo is, like they say, don't worry too much about quality in the first draft. Just to achieve the magical 50,000 words within a month felt like an achievement to me. The resulting novel, which is linked on my main blog, is a sci-fi kind of story about aliens. A bit silly actually, but I enjoyed writing it :-)
ricmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 02:42 PM   #5
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Touch
Your site adds to the amount of worth-reading material in the web.
I never thought of the web the way you expose it in your site: as a read/write medium.
Francesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert