Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-13-2013, 01:47 PM   #1951
Kerrilea
Kerrilea knows what's going on.Kerrilea knows what's going on.Kerrilea knows what's going on.Kerrilea knows what's going on.Kerrilea knows what's going on.Kerrilea knows what's going on.Kerrilea knows what's going on.Kerrilea knows what's going on.Kerrilea knows what's going on.Kerrilea knows what's going on.Kerrilea knows what's going on.

Device: Galaxy S II, Kobo Glo
I found a sneaky discount on a banner.

Today only! 90% off books on this list.
Discount code 90BK on checkout.

Promo code can only be used once per account.

Enjoy! ♥
Kerrilea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:01 PM   #1952
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Alas, I get "Invalid promo code".

[Ah - possibly because I bought Brandon Sanderson's Legion using this code back in October 2012!]

Last edited by pdurrant; 03-13-2013 at 03:14 PM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2013, 02:46 PM   #1953
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrilea View Post
I found a sneaky discount on a banner.

Today only! 90% off books on this list.
Discount code 90BK on checkout.

Promo code can only be used once per account.

Enjoy! ♥
Thank you, but unfortunately the code didn't work for me. Anybody else have luck with it?
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #1954
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Thank you, but unfortunately the code didn't work for me. Anybody else have luck with it?

Yes, it's working for me.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:57 PM   #1955
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Worked for me :-)
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2013, 03:10 PM   #1956
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Thank you apesom and GeoffR for replying. I'm glad someone could use it! I wonder if this was a repeat of a code I'd already used? Ah well, there was nothing in the list I really needed anyways. Not like I have a shortage of reading material!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:16 PM   #1957
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
It's works for me but there isn't anything on the list I'm interested in reading.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:25 PM   #1958
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
90BK has been around for about a year, so for folks it's not working for perhaps you used it back when it first came out?

Last edited by AnemicOak; 03-13-2013 at 03:46 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:43 PM   #1959
Jamdep
Jamdep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jamdep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jamdep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jamdep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jamdep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jamdep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jamdep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jamdep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jamdep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jamdep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Jamdep , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
Yes, it worked for me. Nice to buy a book for $0.47
Jamdep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:45 PM   #1960
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Thank you. I picked up a Patricia Rice novel that had been on my wishlist for a long time.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:46 PM   #1961
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikaelalind View Post
Thank you. I picked up a Patricia Rice novel that had been on my wishlist for a long time.
I tried to pick that one up but the code doesn't work for me. I am sure I have never used it because I don't own any books on the list.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:50 PM   #1962
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I am sure I have never used it because I don't own any books on the list.
The list has been changing over time (more books added, perhaps some removed?), perhaps you used it on something no longer on the list?

In October 2012 the code was only good on these titles for example...
Quote:
Witches of East End, Melissa de la Cruz
Hidden Summit, Robyn Carr
Legion, Brandon Sanderson
The Agency: A Spy in the House, Y. S. Lee
Across the Hall, NM Facile
Onyx, Jennifer L. Armentrout
Mr and Miss Anonymoys, Fern Michaels
1225 Christmas Tree Lane, Debbie Macomber
Obsidian, Jennifer L. Armentrout
Desiring the Highlander, Michele Sinclair
The Chritmas Knight, Michele Sinclair
Between Friends, Debbie Macomber
Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder, Joanne Fluke
Carbon Copy Cowboy, Arlene James
Don't Sweat the Small Stuff in Love, Richard Carlson
Slave of the Legon, Marshall Thomas
If Ever They Happened Upon My Lair, R.A. Salvatore
Cause for Alarm, Erica Spindler
Southern Comfort, Fern Michaels

Last edited by AnemicOak; 03-13-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:54 PM   #1963
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
The list has been changing over time (more books added, perhaps some removed?), perhaps you used it on something no longer on the list?

Your list rang a bell for me. I believe I used it back in Oct but it's still working for me now.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:01 PM   #1964
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Your list rang a bell for me. I believe I used it back in Oct but it's still working for me now.
I don't know, just thought it might be why it wasn't working for some.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:04 PM   #1965
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post

When did it come out? I didn't buy anything in October.

Invalid promo code is the error I get when I try to use it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals