Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 08-10-2014, 07:25 AM   #1
gibbylinks
gibbylinks began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 10
Send CBR to Nexus 10 as CBR

Hi All,

I have a large collection of CBR comics that I read on my Nexus 10 using Comicat.

I have all of them in Calibre and I'd like to use this to transfer them to my Nexus as it works well with all my other E-Books. But when I try to send them to the Nexus I get an error message "No Suitable Formats Were Found"

Question: How can I stop Calibre from trying to convert the .CBR files to something else and just send them as .CBR ?

Thanks

At the moment I'm having to copy them across manually.
gibbylinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 08:09 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
You need to set .cbr as a supported format in the device plugin configuration. If you connect the device, then on the device icon on the main toolbar there is an option to configure that particular device. You can then set the supported formats (and priority order) that should be used for that device.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 12:49 PM   #3
gibbylinks
gibbylinks began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus 10
Thanks, sorted it. Turns out when I created the library some of the comics weren't imported correctly and Calibre didn't know what format they were in !

I need to be more observant ;0(
gibbylinks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cbr, nexus 10