Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 10-23-2008, 10:37 AM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
The Countdown

89 days until Bonzo Goes to Texas...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:39 AM   #2
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Ok, that post made as much sense as any post by Marc. Could you please enlighten me?
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:41 AM   #3
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Thanks. I now have the tune for "It's the final countdown" stuck in my head!

Is that when you (as in the American public, rather than any other possible reading) finally get rid of Bush?
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:42 AM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
What, are you trying to induce seizures or something?

I think maybe that's how long until a new President is inaugurated. May God have mercy on us all, regardless of which mess is elected.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:01 AM   #5
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

i found that avatar on the Lspace.org site. Lord Vetinari juggling.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:26 PM   #6
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Can the rest of Texas go away as well....
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 04:55 PM   #7
pshrynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Can the rest of Texas go away as well....
Nah. We need the national repository of All That Is Texas to make Westerns from.
Old 10-23-2008, 07:05 PM   #8
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Grumble, grumble....Never should have joined the US. Recognition and defense pack with Britian and France was a better deal...Grumble, grumble....

Besides, all the western back lots are in LA anyway......
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 11:58 PM   #9
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Naw, pshrynk is just upset because Bonzo was BMOC at pshrynk's school and went on to star in several movies with former US President Ronald Regan (before he became President.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 12:17 AM   #10
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Ok, that post made as much sense as any post by me. Could you please enlighten me?

(Jinx!, Slite)

Cheers,
Marc ("Were leaving together, but still its farewell, and maybe well come back, to earth, who can tell?...")
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 02:12 AM   #11
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Ok, that post made as much sense as any post by me. Could you please enlighten me?

(Jinx!, Slite)

Cheers,
Marc ("Were leaving together, but still its farewell, and maybe well come back, to earth, who can tell?...")
Oh no you don't neither the jinxing or the quoting of Europe lyrics! That is prohibited by international and DEFINITLY Swedish laws!
Old 10-24-2008, 02:22 AM   #12
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Oh no you don't neither the jinxing or the quoting of Europe lyrics! That is prohibited by international and DEFINITLY Swedish laws!
I'm out of your jurisdiction. I'm out of all jurisdictions, baby! YEEEE- HA!!!

"IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOOOWWWNNN...da-da-daaa daaa da-da-da-da-daaa..."

Cheers,
"You'll never catch me alive, copper!"
Old 10-24-2008, 02:29 AM   #13
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
I'm out of your jurisdiction. I'm out of all jurisdictions, baby! YEEEE- HA!!!

"IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOOOWWWNNN...da-da-daaa daaa da-da-da-da-daaa..."

Cheers,
"You'll never catch me alive, copper!"
Oh no you dont! You just let the cat out the bag my friend! You give me no choice but to hit back with THIS!

"Take me to the magic of the moment
On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow share their dreams
With you and me
Take me to the magic of the moment
On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow dream away
in the wind of change"
Old 10-24-2008, 03:51 AM   #14
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Oh no you dont! You just let the cat out the bag my friend! You give me no choice but to hit back with THIS!

"Take me to the magic of the moment
On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow share their dreams
With you and me
Take me to the magic of the moment
On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow dream away
in the wind of change"
Ahh, that's sweet. I was singing that at full pelt in my shower this morning (Subscribers: Check the webcam archives). Cute little ditty. If we're gonna play though, let's with the Big Boys:

"One morning in June some twenty years ago,
I was born a rich man's son..."

Mmm, taste the freedom. It's like licking the sweat off the bare back of an LA County Lifeguard.

Cheers,
Marc
Old 10-24-2008, 04:14 AM   #15
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
Ahh, that's sweet. I was singing that at full pelt in my shower this morning (Subscribers: Check the webcam archives). Cute little ditty. If we're gonna play though, let's with the Big Boys:

"One morning in June some twenty years ago,
I was born a rich man's son..."

Mmm, taste the freedom. It's like licking the sweat off the bare back of an LA County Lifeguard.

Cheers,
Marc
Ok, I admit defeat.... Nothing beats THE Hasselhoff.....

Tags
unutterable silliness