Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 08-19-2009, 05:30 PM   #151
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
seems to me this is a tale of 2 authors .. .. ... ....... .. .... ... ... wonder who does the actual typing....

:quacks:

Hrmph. No chocolate for you, Geoff!

One author (me) & one typist (also me).

Somewhat more than one "voice" though, which is deliberate.

(The yeti is thinking of writing a separate story though)
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:32 PM   #152
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Hrmph. No chocolate for you, Geoff!

One author (me) & one typist (also me).

Somewhat more than one "voice" though, which is deliberate.
no worries am, we can tell it's you all the way.

Quote:
(The yeti is thinking of writing a separate story though)
a yeti story !! brilliant ! (but just how does the yeti type ? i wouldn't think an ordinary keyboard would be big enough for those giant yeti mitts i imagine he has ! )
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-19-2009, 05:34 PM   #153
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

so, hum, should i ask how that chapter 9 is coming along ? since it is, technically, tomorrow ? ("tomorrow" being the next period of consciousness after i go to bed for what we'll charitably call the "night")
Old 08-19-2009, 05:36 PM   #154
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
so, hum, should i ask how that chapter 9 is coming along ? since it is, technically, tomorrow ? ("tomorrow" being the next period of consciousness after i go to bed for what we'll charitably call the "night")
Aha! Some-one who tells the time the same as I do!

(And no, you shouldn't)
Old 08-19-2009, 05:38 PM   #155
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Aha! Some-one who tells the time the same as I do!
it's the ONLY way, baby !

Quote:
(And no, you shouldn't)
all right, i won't. (i'll be thinking it though. )
Advert
Old 08-19-2009, 06:00 PM   #156
TallNHairyDave
The Yeti
TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.

Device: iPhone 3gs
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
no worries am, we can tell it's you all the way.

a yeti story !! brilliant ! (but just how does the yeti type ? i wouldn't think an ordinary keyboard would be big enough for those giant yeti mitts i imagine he has ! )
I get on just fine with my new iYeti keyboard.

It's the same look and feel as the standard aluminium Apple Mac keyboard with numberpad, but scaled up slightly for yeti mitts, and reinforced.

Sneak preview - The Yeti reappears in Part 9!
TallNHairyDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:01 PM   #157
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

I'm being pestered, rather loudly, for a sneak preview of chapter 9.

So I can reveal it includes a drink with small pink dancing elephants on the glass.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:04 PM   #158
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

(nothing to see here, move along)

Last edited by ShortNCuddlyAm; 08-19-2009 at 06:05 PM. Reason: browser or forum playing silly buggers
Old 08-19-2009, 06:05 PM   #159
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallNHairyDave View Post
I get on just fine with my new iYeti keyboard.

It's the same look and feel as the standard aluminium Apple Mac keyboard with numberpad, but scaled up slightly for yeti mitts, and reinforced.

Sneak preview - The Yeti reappears in Part 9!
"iYeti" i'm glad someone is catering to the Yeti market. Yetis need internet too !!

(yay for the Return of the Yeti in chapter 9 !)

Quote:
I'm being pestered, rather loudly, for a sneak preview of chapter 9.

So I can reveal it includes a drink with small pink dancing elephants on the glass.
hm. sounds like a baby zany carter to me. i suspect things are about to get very interesting for whoever drinks it.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:05 PM   #160
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I thought that was the Fuzzy Zany Carter variant...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 06:06 PM   #161
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I thought that was the Fuzzy Zany Carter variant...
was it ? i tend to get those confused. actually i'm confused about everything after drinking one (either one). they might be pink and fuzzy but they pack a hell of a wallop. they're still zany carters, after all.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:19 PM   #162
TallNHairyDave
The Yeti
TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.TallNHairyDave can teach chickens to fly.

*PESTER*

Come on Am, don't keep us waiting!. It's now the day after tomorrow....
Old 08-19-2009, 07:21 PM   #163
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
*PESTER*

Come on Am, don't keep us waiting!. It's now the day after tomorrow....
while i do appreciate your pestering zeal, the pedant in me compells me to point out to you that i have not yet been to sleep and woken up again, and nor i suspect has am, therefore it is technically not yet the day after tomorrow !
Old 08-19-2009, 07:25 PM   #164
TallNHairyDave
The Yeti

Hmmm, you have a point there Zelda....

*Suddenly finds myself wrapped in thin aluminium sheet*

Curses! Foiled again!
Old 08-19-2009, 07:26 PM   #165
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Hmmm, you have a point there Zelda....

*Suddenly finds myself wrapped in thin aluminium sheet*

Curses! Foiled again!