Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 11-20-2007, 12:54 AM   #1
sorbix
sorbix began at the beginning.

Note taking, any videos?

One of the big selling points for me is that the iLiad can be used for note taking. Does anyone know of any videos of this, so I can see how responsive it is? I write fast, so I need something that won't mess me up with a delay.
sorbix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:34 AM   #2
rincewind
Connoisseur
rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rincewind has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iLiad
I've got a small video of the Quick Erase patch. The quality is of course horrible, and it rather demonstrates removing scribbles than putting them on. :-)

For me, the slight delay of the iLiad is actually not an issue when writing - but you have to get used to not seeing the text immediately. Of course, the Quick Erase (and now more gestures) makes fixing typos, changing pen color/thickness a breeze. :-)

/Rincewind
rincewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2007, 12:13 PM   #3
daudi
Addict
daudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-books

Device: iRex iLiad, Psion 5MX, nokia n800
I enjoyed watching that! Do you fancy making videos for each of the gestures you have implemented? I am waiting for the combined ipdf before I try the new gestures, but would love to see them in action.
daudi is offline   Reply With Quote