Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-28-2015, 06:47 PM   #1351
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Could somebody please share the filename of the second English-Japanese dictionary (the other than dicthtml-en-ja.zip)? And also the corresponding entry in the database?
The file names for the two are "dicthtml-en-ja.zip" and "dicthtml-en-ja-pgs.zip". That's in the same order as I mentioned them above.

The three rows for the Japanese dictionaries are:
Code:
"-en-ja","English - 日本語(ジーニアス)","true","7589659",,"true"
"-jaxxdjs","日本語","true","93926432",,"true"
"-en-ja-pgs","English - 日本語(プログレッシブ)","true","10275675",,"true"
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 03:33 AM   #1352
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The file names for the two are "dicthtml-en-ja.zip" and "dicthtml-en-ja-pgs.zip". That's in the same order as I mentioned them above.

The three rows for the Japanese dictionaries are:
Code:
"-en-ja","English - 日本語(ジーニアス)","true","7589659",,"true"
"-jaxxdjs","日本語","true","93926432",,"true"
"-en-ja-pgs","English - 日本語(プログレッシブ)","true","10275675",,"true"
Thank you. Actually, I thought that these will be the filenames and tried to download them yesterday, but they seem to have an other location than the other dictionary files.
Does anybody know the urls?
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 06:06 AM   #1353
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
I've updated the first post of this thread.

This is The Samurai Ate My Lunch release.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 10:17 AM   #1354
norbusan
Connoisseur
norbusan put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.norbusan put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.norbusan put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.norbusan put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.norbusan put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.norbusan put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.norbusan put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.norbusan put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.norbusan put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.norbusan put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.norbusan put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Glo
After a two days with the new Glo HD and 3.16.10 I am a bit surprised how unstable it is. Several times I saw spontaneous reboots with the new firmware. Very strange.
norbusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 11:17 AM   #1355
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wife: Touch, Arc, Vox Me: Nexus 7, Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by norbusan View Post
After a two days with the new Glo HD and 3.16.10 I am a bit surprised how unstable it is. Several times I saw spontaneous reboots with the new firmware. Very strange.
I've been using 3.16.10 since July 24th with zero issues.
PeterT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 11:46 AM   #1356
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Several times I saw spontaneous reboots with the new firmware.
If those reboots are happening when not running nickel, see this post.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 11:18 PM   #1357
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I've been using 3.16.10 since July 24th with zero issues.
I have had some reboots when ejecting from my Windows laptop. But, I think it was something wrong with a particular port and a little fiddling seems to have fixed it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:48 AM   #1358
peyton
Enthusiast
peyton is a glorious beacon of lightpeyton is a glorious beacon of lightpeyton is a glorious beacon of lightpeyton is a glorious beacon of lightpeyton is a glorious beacon of lightpeyton is a glorious beacon of lightpeyton is a glorious beacon of lightpeyton is a glorious beacon of lightpeyton is a glorious beacon of lightpeyton is a glorious beacon of lightpeyton is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Mini 32GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickTC View Post
Bernard, I put 3.15 on my Mini about a week ago, and I am completely satisfied with it.
Thanks for testing it on mini !
peyton is offline   Reply With Quote