Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-05-2005, 03:52 AM   #1
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Battlestar Galactica Season 2 - it continues!

Well at least if you live in the UK...

SKY 1 - TUESDAY 10th JANUARY 2006 - 9 pm - episode will be called "Scattered".

More here.
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 05:06 AM   #2
Jaapjan
Avid reader
Jaapjan doesn't litterJaapjan doesn't litter

Device: HTC Touch Diamond, iLiad Book Edition
Yeah! Battlestar Galactica is fun! I am working through season 1 here.
Jaapjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2005, 10:22 AM   #3
Chaos
Evangelist
Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chaos has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Assorted older devices
And on the following Sunday (the 15th), that same episode airs in Canada on Space.

Silly Americans - they stole good TV and aired two seasons in one year. >.>;
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 05:03 PM   #4
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Ooohh, yeah!!!

I can hardly wait.... Our network over here hasn't even started broadcasting the 2nd season yet. Thank god for the internet...
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 08:40 PM   #5
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I believe Season 2 is out very soon on DVDs also.
I'm watching season 1 episodes right now. The first two episodes are great. I would be lost if I hadn't seen the epic series though. And I don't know why they need to have the sexy girl in a red dress all the time. Kind of out of place in my opinion. Just for ratings with the teens I guess. My other complaint is they overdo the eerie music and "psycho" moments. But all in all it's been great despite not being perfect!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert