Notices

Old 10-14-2013, 08:34 AM   #1
Pierre-Olivier
Enthusiast
Pierre-Olivier began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 3
I don't understand how to use "Automatic adding"

Hello,

In fact, rather than automatically adding books to Calibre, I would like to use the adding process, where one book is in one folder containing different formats, but I don't want Calibre to import all the formats : I only want epub, mobi, azw3 and pdf, but not .zip, htm, .doc, .docX, .odt. Could it be possible to chose only a few formats for manual importation.

While I didn't found how to do what I've previously explained, I search, and I've found in "Adding book" that there was a way to automatically load books in Calibre. I've selected the formats i want to be stored (epub, mobi, azw, azw2, azw3 and pdf). I've created a folder, and put books in it, but nothing happends.
Books are not added to Calibre, even if I quit and launch it again.

I'm certainly doing wrong, but I wonder what ?

thank you if someone can help me .
Pierre-Olivier is offline   Reply With Quote