Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 04-21-2024, 07:58 PM   #1
starfishpaws
starfishpaws began at the beginning.

Device: none
Connecting android device to Calibre? Not working the way it used to

Hi,

I hope this isn't an obvious question, I've been searching for hours. I used to be able to connect my Android tablet as a device to Calibre to compare and sync the libraries. It would tell me which books were only in one location and allow me to send them to the other.

Well, I can't get that to work anymore. I just moved to Win 11, could that be the problem? I can get Content Server working just fine, but I can't get Calibre to see my tablet as a device.

If you have any ideas, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!
starfishpaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 04:52 AM   #2
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Can you see the files in "File Explorer"?
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 09:27 AM   #3
starfishpaws
starfishpaws began at the beginning.

Device: none
Actually I can't. Good point. Sounds like I need to fight with Win 11 to get the tablet recognized.

Thanks for helping out!
starfishpaws is offline   Reply With Quote