Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-25-2012, 04:43 PM   #16
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
I really like Fuddruckers. But, the first time that I graced my face with Five Guys, I was hooked.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 05:58 PM   #17
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
This is disgraceful, but Burger King is my favorite. Maybe I need to try Five Guys . . . the burger I mean.
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2012, 06:11 PM   #18
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Interesting, I actually like Smashburger a lot better than Five Guys or Fuddruckers. Those would be my top 3, though.
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:59 PM   #19
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

Interesting. Of those mentioned in that survey the only two that I have ever eaten a burger at are Culver's and Fuddruckers. That is excluding A&W Restaurant and the bottom of the list staring with Carl's Jr. down. Those I consider places to satisfy a hunger that will not wait to allow a place that serves a appetizing burger to be found.

So anyway Culver's burgers have never seemed that great to me, but Fuddruckers does serve a very nice burger. Quality fresh ground beef and a do it yourself fixings bar. The best burgers I have ever had eating out at a restaurant that could possibly earn the designation of a chain are at Barney's Burger's, a strictly California chain.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:04 PM   #20
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
The interesting thing for me, as a Brit, is that, bar A&W, I've never even heard of any of them.

I guess the belief that American brands are taking over the world is probably not quite true.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-26-2012, 04:27 PM   #21
steven522
binomial: homo legentem
steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.steven522 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD; Archos 80 G9
I just read through the article again along with its comments and see that the votes have been adjusted. The chains with fewer locations have the totals adjusted up to match the chains with higher location counts on the assumption that more locations would mean more votes.

So if Five Guys got 10 votes and have only 3 locations in the area and there are 30 McDonalds in the same voting area, then Five Guys ends up with 100 votes (30 divided by 3 for location count adjustment multiplied by 10 votes).
steven522 is offline   Reply With Quote