Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-23-2009, 05:10 AM   #1
smurphy
Connoisseur
smurphy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.smurphy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.smurphy has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-505
Post List of existing author website with freebies ?

Hi Folks,

just wanted to know if such a list exists somewhere - if not - I'm willing to set one up.

Mit Idea would be:
Author Name, WebSite , Style (E.g. Classic, Science Fiction etc.),

Do we have something setup somewhere already ? If not - please send me links and details ... Thx.
smurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:31 PM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
This isn't silly, so I changed the title. If we get enough info, we could have a Wiki page, as well. So, let's toss things in and see what we get.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert