Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-18-2010, 06:39 PM   #16
fugazied
Wizard
fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.fugazied once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPod Touch
Interesting. I'd do crosswords and sudoku on my Kindle. In fact it would be awesome as a dedicated crossword device hehe.
fugazied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #17
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazied View Post
Interesting. I'd do crosswords and sudoku on my Kindle. In fact it would be awesome as a dedicated crossword device hehe.
There are several folks offering Sudoku for the Kindle. I tried one (I believe it was the "Interactive" one) and didn't like it too much. It was basically an internet link to a Kindle-friendly Sudoku site. The others may be different and not require an active wireless connection, I don't know. I archived the one I bought and never use it, but you may like it.

Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...doku&x=17&y=18
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote