Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 08-13-2009, 09:14 PM   #1
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Talking Holy Cow!

DEAD(ish) just broke into Smashwords' Top 100 Ebooks!!

I'm a little flabbergasted.
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:23 PM   #2
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomesque View Post
DEAD(ish) just broke into Smashwords' Top 100 Ebooks!!

I'm a little flabbergasted.

Congrats Well deserved too.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-13-2009, 09:39 PM   #3
Kess
Enthusiast
Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Wow, congrats! Time to go out and party, I think.
Kess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:46 PM   #4
nomesque
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks guys :-)

Mel, I'd take y'all out for a party, but my boss reckons I need to stay here and work. Dammit!
Old 08-13-2009, 10:10 PM   #5
PennyPie
Cocoa & Toast...mmmmmm...
PennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheesePennyPie can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-700, iPhone
Congrats! Just downloaded & looking forward to reading it!
PennyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-13-2009, 10:10 PM   #6
Kess
Enthusiast
Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomesque View Post
Thanks guys :-)

Mel, I'd take y'all out for a party, but my boss reckons I need to stay here and work. Dammit!
Aw! Mean boss!

I'll be in town for writing group and dinner tonight if you happen to stray up this way.
Kess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:20 PM   #7
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Congratulations, nomesque! I've downloaded DEAD(ish) but haven't read it yet. I'll move it up on my TBR list.
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:30 PM   #8
Timoleon
Time Enough at Last
Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPhone 5, Kindle 3, Fire, Sony PRS-350
I never knew that Smashwords existed --- what a nice discovery!
Congrats, BTW!
Timoleon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:33 PM   #9
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Congrats! Finish up work, go home, and have a cold one for all of us!
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:38 AM   #10
Reyben
Connoisseur
Reyben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reyben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reyben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reyben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reyben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reyben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reyben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reyben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reyben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reyben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reyben ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Erm... None.
Congrats, Nomesque. This makes you officially better than all but 97 other authors on Smashwords!
Reyben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:50 AM   #11
nomesque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyben View Post
Congrats, Nomesque. This makes you officially better at marketing than all but 97 other authors on Smashwords!
There, that's better...
Old 08-14-2009, 12:51 AM   #12
nomesque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kess View Post
Aw! Mean boss!

I'll be in town for writing group and dinner tonight if you happen to stray up this way.
Dang - gotta leave early to pick up toddler from childcare Sorry to miss you!
Old 08-14-2009, 12:52 AM   #13
nomesque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post
Congratulations, nomesque! I've downloaded DEAD(ish) but haven't read it yet. I'll move it up on my TBR list.
Thanks, Moe I hope you enjoy it when you get around to it!
Old 08-14-2009, 12:55 AM   #14
nomesque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoleon View Post
I never knew that Smashwords existed --- what a nice discovery!
Congrats, BTW!
Thanks

Smashwords is a nice little site, and they keep improving it, slowly. As a reader, though, I particularly like the filtering options...
Old 08-14-2009, 12:56 AM   #15
nomesque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Congrats!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Finish up work, go home, and have a cold one for all of us!
*sob* Oh, I wishes!

Tags
smashwords