Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-07-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Oxygen (SF/Adventure) by Randy Ingermanson 99 cents til Midnight 10/8

I got the following in my email today and thought I'd pass it on.
Quote:
Hi, this is a quick note from Randy Ingermanson.

Earlier this week I sent out a Special Alert e-mail
telling you about my new e-book, OXYGEN (Writer's
Journey Edition).

OXYGEN is a fast-paced adventure novel packed with
suspense, humor, and romance. It contains four
appendices with more than 21,000 words on some of
my best tips on how to write powerful fiction -- and
then sell it.

OXYGEN is currently 99 cents in most countries, but
that will go up at midnight on Saturday, October 8,
2011 (California time).
The book can be found here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...w_myk_ro_title

I'm not in any way affiliated with Amazon. At least not to my knowledge.

Last edited by crich70; 10-07-2011 at 04:22 PM.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 04:40 PM   #2
Illinifan
Connoisseur
Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 4, iPhone 4, iPod touch, Sony PRS 300
While this might be the first ebook edition of "Oxygen", it is certainly not a new book. I've read Olson and Ingermanson's works and enjoyed them but that was several years ago.
Illinifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2011, 05:31 PM   #3
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinifan View Post
While this might be the first ebook edition of "Oxygen", it is certainly not a new book. I've read Olson and Ingermanson's works and enjoyed them but that was several years ago.
I don't know how old it is exactly. You are probably right that it isn't a new book. Still getting it for .99 rather than whatever it goes up to later isn't a bad deal I think.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote