Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 12-18-2011, 09:45 AM   #1
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
PRS-650 Red

I bought a baby prs350 and love it so much I can't see myself going back to the 650. Originally I intended to hold on to the 650 as a spare, but don't think I'll ever use it.

My husband bought it for me from Sony store 13 months ago and it works great. No spots or marks on the screen; battery holds a charge easily. It has always been in a case. When he bought it for me, he bought an extended warranty for it which is still in effect. He can't remember if it was for 2 or 3 years, so I'll have to call tomorrow to find out and will add it here then.

I will ship priority if purchased soon so it could arrive by Christmas.

It comes with the usb charger, and a black case (this is a modified prs-600 case in decent shape - clip band was lifted, cut, then glued down and it holds great).

I'd like to get $120 for it plus $8 for shipping (US); they're going on ebay for this price (or more). I take paypal.

If someone international is interested, you'll have to email me a shipping estimate (I'm at US zipcode 04988).

I will reset the reader to original settings and deregister it from Sony before shipping.

Thanks for your interest.

Last edited by mbelec; 12-22-2011 at 05:47 AM.
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:06 AM   #2
mbelec
Addict
mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbelec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, Ipad 3
The warranty through Sony is good until 10-31-2012. If anyone out there has an HP touch, 16G or 32G I would consider a trade!
mbelec is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert