Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-23-2010, 01:55 PM   #1
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle
Smile IREX DR1000 for Sale $425 OBO with Case - SOLD

I have a long love affair with IREX, having used many of their products. I bought and sold and then bought both the Iliad and the DR 1000. I must be a dyslexic technology guy.

I sold my other one about a year ago to (April of last year) I was trying to post the person who bought it that one but i think they were very satisfied. I have sold several other items in the flea market all with satisfied customers at the other end of the transaction. (Sold a Kindle DX most recently) Also as you can see from my postings I am a long time user of the site, so now worries. I just thought I would go over that real quick since there has been some worry about scammers as of late. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me

I am kinda of sad to see it go, but I have decided to sell my remaining DR 1000 and use the money to help fiance my education I am working on. It is in near mint condition and comes with a nice cover (then pen in the photo is not included).

The First PM gets it for $450. Be aware that I require paypal for payment and that due to the fact that I am out of town till Saturday, I will ship the reader on Monday the 28th. Let me know if you are interested - it is a really great ereader

I will include free ground shipping in the Contiental US for this Price

PS for some reason only the first picture enlarges - I puzzled about it for a while but I can figure it out - let me know if you have any questions about the DR1000. I added a shot over the front of the cover
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1238802979405.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	400.8 KB
ID:	53970   Click image for larger version

Name:	1238802922672.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	316.8 KB
ID:	53971  
Attached Images

Last edited by davidspitzer; 06-23-2010 at 07:56 PM. Reason: sold
davidspitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 03:19 PM   #2
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

I forgot to mention - it has an 16 gig sd card and the latest firmware updates on it
Advert
Old 06-23-2010, 04:18 PM   #3
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!

lowered the price just a bit make me an offer

I attached a picture of pressreader running on the DR1000 (I did not take the Photo) so you can see what a newspaper looks like on it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3099439277_677bfed9df.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	53979  

Last edited by davidspitzer; 06-23-2010 at 04:34 PM.