Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-21-2008, 05:10 PM   #1
erwin
Newton Zaelot
erwin is on a distinguished road

Device: Toshiba G900, Newton
Intel’s Tablet Style Classmate

Intel’s Tablet Style Classmate. This could become an interesting - and hopefully cheap - ebook reader:

http://blog.laptopmag.com/hands-on-w...tyle-classmate

Last edited by erwin; 08-21-2008 at 05:48 PM.
erwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 05:21 PM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I wonder what kind of screen it uses?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2008, 08:23 PM   #3
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Yes, since I know my next "laptop" is heading in the tablet/UMPC direction, this was mighty interesting.

I admit, I'd like something from Apple...yeah, I know, Apple again...but I've moved my main workstation to an iMac, and coordinating the two of them on the same OS them would be nice, though not essential. If Apple doesn't come to the party, stuff like this keeps me buzzed anyway.

Cheers,
Marc (who will be upgrading his DSLR first though, assuming Canon hits the right notes with a 50D or 5DMkII)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote