Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-11-2013, 06:16 AM   #1
chrisjen24
chrisjen24 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Sumvision Cyclone Voyager

This is a 7inch tablet with resolution 800x480 can anyone tell me what size wallpapers I need to download from the net for this. Downloaded a few but look blurred when set as wallpaper.
Thanks
chrisjen24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:31 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjen24 View Post
This is a 7inch tablet with resolution 800x480 can anyone tell me what size wallpapers I need to download from the net for this. Downloaded a few but look blurred when set as wallpaper.
I don't have this device but I would guess 800x480 should work nicely.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert