Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-07-2014, 09:48 AM   #136
babadockia
Zealot
babadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: kobo aura hd, trekstor pyrus maxi with texet 138 firmware
Quote:
Originally Posted by oguzonat View Post
Ty, I really appreciate it. Can I ask you something? Can you install some of the modified fonts on the forum and tell us the I the result. I am really curious

Ty for your time
I did, but i installed .ttf, not otf. I read somewhere that you need to install ttf fonts. and you can ask me anything you want.
babadockia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 11:42 AM   #137
oguzonat
Enthusiast
oguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Paperwhite 2, dxg
Quote:
Originally Posted by babadockia View Post
I did, but i installed .ttf, not otf. I read somewhere that you need to install ttf fonts. and you can ask me anything you want.
OK ty here it goes then

Do you have the cover? If so how is it?
Is it heavy? How long can you hold it with one hand comfortably?
Do you know anything about shipments? Do they deliver it to Turkey?
How long the delivery took in your case?
oguzonat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2014, 12:05 PM   #138
babadockia
Zealot
babadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshesbabadockia can read faster than his screen refreshes

I don't have the cover, not yet, at least. I have no idea of they ship to turkey, I think you will have to ask them. I bought mine from a czech site, and it took 5-6 business days.
Old 11-07-2014, 12:26 PM   #139
ebookexpertcz
ebookexpertcz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ebookexpertcz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ebookexpertcz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ebookexpertcz has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: too many :-)
Quote:
Some Czech guy (if I'm not mistaken ) on YouTube made a review about inkpad. Luckily he could speak English. I asked him to compare text and front light quality to paperwhite 2. He said paperwhite was superior in both. However I have doubts about it.
If you don't trust me, don't ask me ;-)
ebookexpertcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 01:22 PM   #140
oguzonat
Enthusiast
oguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshesoguzonat can read faster than his screen refreshes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebookexpertcz View Post
If you don't trust me, don't ask me ;-)
Haha you were here too I guess I got busted.

Sorry but I just have skeptical nature

I want to buy this product but I don't want to make a wrong move because that much money is really an issue for me

Last edited by oguzonat; 11-07-2014 at 01:45 PM.
Advert
Old 11-07-2014, 02:07 PM   #141
oguzonat
Enthusiast

Quote:
I don't have the cover, not yet, at least. I have no idea of they ship to turkey, I think you will have to ask them. I bought mine from a czech site, and it took 5-6 business days.
Ty for your answers. By asking is it heavy and how long can you hold it with one hand comfortably I meant inkpad itself. Sorry for the wrong use of English
Old 11-07-2014, 02:19 PM   #142
babadockia
Zealot

Quote:
Ty for your answers. By asking is it heavy and how long can you hold it with one hand comfortably I meant inkpad itself. Sorry for the wrong use of English
I don't know what to say if it is heavy or not, because I am used to long reading session and I also have a beautiful, useful and wonderful gadget:http://www.padpivot.com
Old 11-07-2014, 02:44 PM   #143
oguzonat
Enthusiast

Quote:
I don't know what to say if it is heavy or not, because I am used to long reading session and I also have a beautiful, useful and wonderful gadget:http://www.padpivot.com
Ah ok. That really looks useful.
Old 11-12-2014, 02:46 AM   #144
babadockia
Zealot

this would be a very good reader if somebody would find a way to get rid of that stupid bar in the down side

Last edited by babadockia; 11-12-2014 at 03:12 AM.
Old 11-12-2014, 12:23 PM   #145
Franso
Franso doesn't litterFranso doesn't litter

Device: none
What bar in the down side? Page numbers?
Franso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 03:11 PM   #146
starr974
Connoisseur
starr974 will become famous soon enoughstarr974 will become famous soon enoughstarr974 will become famous soon enoughstarr974 will become famous soon enoughstarr974 will become famous soon enoughstarr974 will become famous soon enough

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad
I would like to buy this Pocketbook Inkpad, but it's only for read mangas.
Somebody had try to read manga with Inkpad?
How is it?
starr974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 04:20 PM   #147
babadockia
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franso View Post
What bar in the down side? Page numbers?
yes, that bar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by starr974 View Post
How is it?
why would anyone want to read manga an a black-white screen? maybe 50 euros extra and you can have a decent 9" tablet, or even the for the same money. sorry for that.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:01 PM   #148
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
manga is usually black-white

I can read manga on my Story HD which is only 6", don't see why it shoudln't work on 8".

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/att...9&d=1323364822
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 05:09 PM   #149
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by starr974 View Post
How is it?
I will test this.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 05:11 PM   #150
oguzonat
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I will test this.
nate did your inkpad arrive ?

Last edited by oguzonat; 11-12-2014 at 05:18 PM.