Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-24-2009, 04:46 AM   #1
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
The Real Advantage to living in Japan...

... is that Santa comes a day earlier than he did when I lived in the US! He's on his way here right now... the sun has set and he's begun his journey from the North Pole to deliver toys to all good boys and girls.

So... I'm going to put out a plate of sushi and a bottle of Jack Daniels (Hey, I know how to get the good toys!) and go to bed.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! May all your wishes come true!!

Stitchawl and family
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 12:50 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post

So... I'm going to put out a plate of sushi and a bottle of Jack Daniels (Hey, I know how to get the good toys!) and go to bed.
Oh, Wow! Let me know if that works. I may have to change my snack offering to Santa this year.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2009, 08:40 PM   #3
mbagsh55
Enthusiast
mbagsh55 doesn't littermbagsh55 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-700/Zaurus SL-3100
Now I forgot to leave anything out for Santa and also being based in Japan get rewarded with a day of work...

It is looking like a quiet day so far however, so still good.
mbagsh55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:44 AM   #4
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Unfortunately, our Russian Santa - Ded Moroz, doesn't accept sushi, but Jack Deniels would be good.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote