Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-23-2011, 06:28 PM   #16
kjm00
kjm00 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader and my Blackberry (Mobipocket)
OK -- brianisme is next up. He should have the gift email in his inbox by now.
kjm00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:41 PM   #17
brianisme
brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: kindle
got my code just need an email for phant01 to buy
brianisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-24-2011, 12:47 PM   #18
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Thi sounds great. I would like to put my name on the list.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:19 PM   #19
phant01
phant01 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2, Paperwhite
I just pm'd Brian is me, will get you next user_none. Please send email, thx
phant01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 01:31 PM   #20
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
@phant01, pm with email sent.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-24-2011, 01:55 PM   #21
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
@phant01, pm with email sent.
Thanks for playing, user_none.

List updated. phant01 can go ahead and complete as soon as s/he gets the code. Let me know and I'll update the top of the thread.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:14 PM   #22
brianisme
brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!brianisme is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: kindle
got my download, code sent to phant01
brianisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 10:23 AM   #23
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianisme View Post
got my download, code sent to phant01
Thanks for playing the September WebScriptions thread.

brianisme is complete, phant01 can complete with his "purchase" and sending the code to user_none.

Anyone else want in?
Old 05-26-2011, 12:14 PM   #24
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Well, if the OP has no objections and no one else asks to join, I wouldn't mind getting in on this with my spare email address.

I've been mildly interested in trying the Liaden series and am planning on buying the 1st Frederick Pohl bundle before the end of the month.

But if you want to restrict it to only total Webscription newbies, no worries.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:36 PM   #25
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Well, if the OP has no objections and no one else asks to join, I wouldn't mind getting in on this with my spare email address.

I've been mildly interested in trying the Liaden series and am planning on buying the 1st Frederick Pohl bundle before the end of the month.

But if you want to restrict it to only total Webscription newbies, no worries.
Well, that's a bit of a grey area, as you know. I'm of mixed feelings. Though if you really are interested in the Liaden series, I strongly recommend starting somewhere else, probably with The Dragon Variation or The Agent Gambit, both omnibus editions and both also available in a WebScription bundle as well.
That being said, I don't think you'll regret the Liaden Universe, and I think you'll quite enjoy it. The pair in this bundle are chronologically earlier and written after the four in the bundles I mentioned. So you certainly could start there.

I guess if it will get you started on the Liaden Universe(r) series, I'm OK with it. I'll add you on the list.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:07 PM   #26
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I guess if it will get you started on the Liaden Universe(r) series, I'm OK with it. I'll add you on the list.
Thanks for your kind generosity. I wouldn't have asked if I hadn't already been planning on getting other stuff from Baen, since they do deserve my money even if the bulk of their current catalogue unfortunately tends not to suit my tastes.

Just went and bought the first 10-book Frederick Pohl bundle, which will give me something new to read on the way to class, and sent my email to user_none.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:22 PM   #27
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Thanks for your kind generosity. I wouldn't have asked if I hadn't already been planning on getting other stuff from Baen, since they do deserve my money even if the bulk of their current catalogue unfortunately tends not to suit my tastes.

Just went and bought the first 10-book Frederick Pohl bundle, which will give me something new to read on the way to class, and sent my email to user_none.
Been looking at those Pohl bundles, but they're just a bit rich for my current budget. Even though they are very good value.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:15 AM   #28
CRussel
(he/him/his)

phant01, it looks like it's at you. You should have an email from brianisme and Webscriptions with the code to complete your purchase. If you're not seeing it, check your junk email folder, since this will end up there about 1 out of 4 times, IME.

You can complete your purchase and send the code to user_none who is next on the list.
Old 05-28-2011, 06:12 PM   #29
gjferren1
gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'gjferren1 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: pandigital
I would like to try.
gjferren1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 08:32 AM   #30
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Adding you to the list, gjferren1. We're currently waiting on phant01.

You should go ahead and send your email address to ATDrake.

Tags
drm free, fantasy, free, sci-fi, webscription