Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-15-2009, 02:30 PM   #1
daisy76
daisy76 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Ereader
HI

I am the new owner of a Sony 505 ereader.
Thanks to the this forum, I learned that with a public library card, I can borrow e-books.
I've only had the ereader for a few days, and I have enough books to read for 1 month.
daisy76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:37 PM   #2
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Hello daisy, and Click image for larger version

Name:	welcome plaque4.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	32363 to Moileread.

I have a 505 also, and really like it.

Enjoy your stay.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-15-2009, 02:39 PM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome! It sounds like you are already hooked!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:56 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Daisy and welcome to MobileRead. Those books may last a month but, if you get hooked on this forum like the rest of us, you'll spend so much time wandering mindlessly through the various sections, you'll fall behind in your reading.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 03:06 PM   #5
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Hi daisy76, welcome to MR!

Congrats on your Sony! Only 1 month?? If you're like me, you'll behinder soon
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-15-2009, 03:09 PM   #6
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
Hi Daisy and welcome to MobileRead. Those books may last a month but, if you get hooked on this forum like the rest of us, you'll spend so much time wandering mindlessly through the various sections, you'll fall behind in your reading.
So, so true, cassidym!

Welcome to MobileRead, Daisy!

We have a lot of fun here at MR, but there is also a lot of great information about ereading that will make the whole experience a joy. Don't hesitate to ask questions, the members here are all wonderfully helpful. Before long, you might be hooked right along with the rest of us! Enjoy.

Happy Reading.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 02:34 PM   #7
hnoto
Groupie
hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.hnoto can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Welcome!
hnoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 05:08 PM   #8
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy76 View Post
I am the new owner of a Sony 505 ereader.
Thanks to the this forum, I learned that with a public library card, I can borrow e-books.
I've only had the ereader for a few days, and I have enough books to read for 1 month.
Welcome!! The library ebooks are one of my favorite things about the Sony, and ended up being the reason I chose the Sony over others. I'm so crazy I even took a road trip to collect library cards to a few other libraries. Of course, I keep BUYING ebooks so I haven't really gotten much use out of them yet. *sigh* SOMEDAY I will. And as others have said, I probably have enough books on my reader to last me a year.

Enjoy your new toy!
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote