Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 06-17-2011, 01:43 AM   #1
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
New EEs on ebay $249.

Looks like pcukid (aka Tech U) has a lot of the unsold EEs for sale. Black, red, white . . . no blues at the moment, but he had one early on. I hope they are all the 2.0 version and untouched by grubby hands as was the one I bought.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:53 AM   #2
mr_ed
Connoisseur
mr_ed began at the beginning.

Device: been e-reading since Handspring's first PDA
Ah, there they are - in the category iPad, Tablet & eReader Accessories. They're $249 if you go the auction route and nobody else bids on them; $349 to buy them outright and avoid the auction.

-- Ed
mr_ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-17-2011, 06:05 AM   #3
mr_ed
Connoisseur

Found another source for EEs, in the Netherlands. Your choice of Ice Blue, Glacier White, Piano Black, or Midnight Blue. They call themselves ebookreaderdiscounter, and it's a good thing they tell you that they're discounters because you'd never know it from the price of the EEs - €579.00 (~$825).

-- Ed
Old 06-17-2011, 06:48 PM   #4
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
mr_ed, you have to remember that US companies have a simple way of selling things in the UK and Europe - take the price in $ and change the symbol to the local £ or €, that way they don't have to worry about such things as exchange rates and tax.

It is something we over here get very touchy about.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:03 PM   #5
mr_ed
Connoisseur

I can see why! We'll have to work on getting the U.S. economy cranked up again and the dollar's value higher so the process works for you instead of against you!

-- Ed
Advert
Old 06-18-2011, 08:42 AM   #6
Franky
Nameless Being

those differences are often insane. I can't figure out why there are such big differences between prices of exact the same toy,medicine or whatever you can find. Worse, it's also with buying an Ebook.
Old 06-24-2011, 10:44 AM   #7
manbass
Enthusiast
manbass began at the beginning.

Device: Full EE - Ice Blue and a Pocket Edge
Thanks filark...just won an ice blue full size EE from pcukid.
manbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:12 PM   #8
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Congrats, manbass!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 05:31 AM   #9
xtdn20008
xtdn20008 began at the beginning.

Device: none
I want EE! Who can sell to me?
xtdn20008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 10:12 AM   #10
mokel22
Zealot
mokel22 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge
I can't sell you, but I can link you to various active auctions.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

mokel22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 02:27 PM   #11
daricksta08
daricksta08 began at the beginning.

Device: Asus Transformer
@ xtdn20008

I am in the process of purchasing an Asus Transformer, and am selling my black EE with 8GB SD card and gelaskin for $300. Have had for about 6 months. Some minor nicks from everyday use. Let me know if you are interested.
daricksta08 is offline   Reply With Quote