Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-09-2020, 03:35 PM   #1
dhdurgee
Guru
dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dhdurgee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3W, PW4
USBNet stopped working?

I had something strange happen today. Early this afternoon when I woke my pw4 up to read the display was corrupted in some manner. It was as if text were folded over itself multiple times and it was unreadble. Paging forward did not correct this. With the corruption I was unable to work the menus even though I was able to access them as the touch screen appeared working right. So I held the power button down until it flashed and restarted the pw4.

After the restart the screen is working properly, but when I tried to ssh in over WiFi I got timed out. Pinging the pw4 receives no response. USBNetwork status from KUAL menu says "N * SSHD is up (usbms, wifi only) *" as expected.

I have kterm installed, so if I can glean any more information there let me know.

How can I get this fixed? Anyone else have this happen?

Dave
dhdurgee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2020, 05:12 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Toggle it off, wait for it to actually toggle off (verbose mode should help), toggle it on, wait for it to actually toggle on. Rinse & repeat if need be.

Also, try over USB.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert