Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-09-2012, 05:37 PM   #121
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
The hazards of a smart phone - I bought that @ 430 this morning!
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:40 PM   #122
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
The hazards of a smart phone - I bought that @ 430 this morning!
Technology makes it to easy these days. I love Jill she is such a fun person on Facebook so I was ecstatic to see this one on sale again. Now anyone can give her writing a try.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #123
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

My problem with juggling multiple series is wrapping my head around which one I'm reading. Sometimes I'm looking for characters that are in another author's book. (It's a good thing they don't get together to really try to confuse me with crossovers!)
Old 09-09-2012, 06:22 PM   #124
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
My problem with juggling multiple series is wrapping my head around which one I'm reading. Sometimes I'm looking for characters that are in another author's book. (It's a good thing they don't get together to really try to confuse me with crossovers!)
Oh I know! I sometimes have to refresh myself with details. I'm currently taking a break from the Rock Chick series I am reading. I'm reading The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle. A indie author.

I also started a very controversial book by mistake (Not knowing at the time) which I am struggling with called Fever by Joan Swan. I'm not sure if I am going to finish it. Part of me says I should give the author time to redeem herself it's obvious she is going for the shock factor here. Another part of me says any author who uses that many stereotypes and racial slurs even if they are from bad people in the book doesn't need my attention.
Old 09-09-2012, 06:46 PM   #125
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by kg3 View Post
These are FREE at Amazon US, Sept. 5-6th:

-All of these authors have published with traditional publishers.

1) In Deep Voodoo (Mojo, Louisiana humorous mystery series #1) - Stephanie Bond [Humorous Romantic Mystery]<snip>
I have just finished this one and all but one other of her freebies. They are light, fun, and sometimes funny reads. I have one more freebie of hers to read. I had forgotten how much I like most of her books.

I'm thinking about starting on the Barbara Cartland ones next. Has anyone read one of the freebies yet and which one would be good to start?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2012, 07:12 PM   #126
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
All Romance E-books has 3 free ebooks this week. I don't know if the link will work but I will try....
http://www.allromanceebooks.com

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:30 PM   #127
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
AllRomance has a sale on everything by the publisher Ravenous Romance. A handful of the books are free (do a Ctrl-F for 0.00 and you can find them easily), the others are generously discounted.

Linky

Last edited by ScalyFreak; 09-09-2012 at 07:47 PM.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 07:38 PM   #128
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
On Sale: 99 Cents!

Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis
Series: Lucky Harbor 01
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Hachette (2010)
Note: Agency Book

Note: This has been on sale before but never this cheap. I think it was $1.99 last time.

I just finished one of her Harlequin Duets. Oh my the woman can put her characters in the most funniest of situations.
I grabbed this a few months ago when you posted it @1.99, also got book 2 when it was 2.99. Enjoyed both and will be getting book 3 once the DOJ dust settles.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:06 PM   #129
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

It will be nice to see how much the price changes. As it is now I have been getting the series in paperback.

Last edited by Blossom; 09-09-2012 at 09:19 PM.
Old 09-09-2012, 09:10 PM   #130
kg3
Guru
kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kg3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, etc
Thanks Blossom, it looks good!

Quote:
On Sale: 99 Cents!

Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis
Series: Lucky Harbor 01
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publisher: Hachette (2010)
Note: Agency Book
kg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:14 PM   #131
copyrite
Wizard

Shannon Stacey's first book in the Kowalski series, Exclusively Yours, is on sale for $1.99 @ Amazon

but that's because her most expensive book yet, All He Ever Needed, comes out tomorrow. LOL (I don't mind as I pre-ordered it with a Carina Press coupon. )

Last edited by copyrite; 09-09-2012 at 09:18 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:22 AM   #132
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free at Amazon:

The Comeback Kiss US DE by Lani Diane Rich, first published by Forever in 2006.

Quote:
The thing about being the one who got away is that you really need to stay gone.

Petty thief Dermot “Finn” Finnegan came back to Lucy’s Lake, Vermont, to do one thing—return the car he’d stolen from his high school flame, Tessa, the night he’d disappeared ten years ago. The plan was to be in and out with no one the wiser, especially not Tessa, but when a mysterious fire breaks out and he reluctantly saves the day, Finn’s plans are all shot to hell, along with his ability to resist the love he left behind.

Tessa Scuderi never expected to see Finn again, and that was fine by her. The truth about the teeny-tiny felony they committed could threaten her custody of her teenage sister, Izzy, and getting him out of town is job one. But as the mystery of everything that happened that night ten years ago—including her mother’s death in a strange fire—starts to unravel, Finn gets all weird and loyal. Can love survive lies, theft and arson? There’s only one way to tell…

The Comeback Kiss
Some mistakes are worth making twice.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:29 PM   #133
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Free at iTunes:

The Bride Wore Feathers by Sharon Ihle
Formally titled: Dakota Dream
Genre: Historical Western Romance

Itunes | Amazon

Please start price reporting this one to Amazon so it will go free.

I bought this when it was titled Dakota Dream and the formatting is a wreck. She never fixed it so I like to have the fixed version but I am not paying again.
Now free at Amazon
Old 09-10-2012, 01:21 PM   #134
apesmom
Wizard

HarperCollins books are now being discounted at Amazon & Bookonboard. Interestingly Booksonboard is significantly cheaper than Amazon in most cases. (BTW, no rewards points at BoB, just the discount)
Some examples . . .

A Lady by Midnight by Tessa Dare (Spindle Cove #3)
$5.69 @ Amazon / $4.01 at BoB

One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost
$4.99 @ Amazon / $4.01 at BoB

Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost
$4.74 @ Amazon / $3.34 @ BoB

Off to start clearing out my extensive wish list

Last edited by apesmom; 09-10-2012 at 01:24 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:35 PM   #135
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
HarperCollins books are now being discounted at Amazon & Bookonboard. Interestingly Booksonboard is significantly cheaper than Amazon in most cases. (BTW, no rewards points at BoB, just the discount)
Some examples . . .
This is great! It looks like Avon impulse at BOB is really cheap now. It's like $2.67 when it was 3.99. I'm am loving this!