Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-20-2011, 12:10 PM   #1
chanjay
chanjay began at the beginning.

Device: none
Good deal ebook sites?

Hi all,

Just wonder what sites do you normally visit & check when you want to purchase good deals on ebooks?

I'd like to bookmark them...

Thanks.

hc.
chanjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 12:14 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I find that Amazon are generally the cheapest.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2011, 02:09 PM   #3
mnfe
Connoisseur
mnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with othersmnfe plays well with others

Try using inkmesh.com, you can see the price at a variety of bookstores.
mnfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:12 PM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanjay View Post
Hi all,

Just wonder what sites do you normally visit & check when you want to purchase good deals on ebooks?

I'd like to bookmark them...

Thanks.

hc.
http://luzme.com/ is a good idea, but they have problems with their metadata (or did last time I looked), meaning that a single book might appear in their database multiple times.

As HarryT says, Amazon is generally as cheap as anywhere. Some books are only available at other sites, or particular special offers might make them temporarily cheaper.

If you want to check manually, http://www.booksonboard.com/ is pretty good usually.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:46 PM   #5
donguille
donguille began at the beginning.

I also agree with what pdurrant said on Amazon.

To check pricing manually, I would normally go to www.booksonboard.com & www.dittostore.com, they sometimes have interesting deals.

Don.
donguille is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert