Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-09-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
Hello from the woods!

Hi! New here. Gave myself a Bokeen Opus as a christmas gift. I was a bit early, I got it in the beginning of december.

Very happy about it so far. A new world opens up... Calibre, Sigil and more strange and wonderful books than I could ever read. A little disapointed to see that there are no hacks so far for the Opus. Investigating the epub format. Fun to fiddle with css to make it all just right.

I am a Linux user at home, on a small farm in the deep woods of småland, Sweden. Doing a bit of forestry and rests by reading in front of the fireplace now that it's so cold.

For a living I work as a C++ programmer for a print firm, producing paper documents using high speed printers. A lot of paper docs...

Glad I found this place, have already learnt a lot here.

/Adoby
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:30 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Adoby and welcome to MobileRead. Be sure and check out all our free books here
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2010, 07:41 PM   #3
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adoby View Post
on a small farm in the deep woods of småland, Sweden. Doing a bit of forestry and rests by reading in front of the fireplace now that it's so cold.
Welcome to MR!

And I'm officially jealous!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote