Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-14-2012, 01:58 AM   #1
lozan
lozan began at the beginning.

Device: Android
How to add additional files to the eBooks?

Hi,

I just started using Calibre, and I really like it. Looks like it does everything that I need to organize my eBook collection.

My question is, how do I add the accompanying data (CD/DVD) to a book?
There are not many books that I have and are with a companion CD, but for a few of them that they are, I'd like to add the CD to the catalogue, and bind it with the book.

I see there is 'Add files to selected book records (Shift+A)', but I am not sure if I should use that for this purpose. If I add it as an archive (zip/rar) then I see it on the right side appearing as another format, so I have "Formats: PDF, RAR".

Thank you, and keep up the great work.
lozan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 02:24 AM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
The only option you have is to add it as if it were another format to achieve what I think you are asking for.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert