Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-22-2006, 06:23 AM   #1
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Covering up your tracks in Google

I found this hilarious post which depicts how bizzare it'd get if the Feds were to access Google's search logs.

http://jonswift.blogspot.com/

paris hilton video - I was planning a vacation and looking for a video travelogue about hotels in Paris.

nude teens - This was a typo. I was looking for "rude teens" to research a piece of the decline of manners in American young people, which is a very big problem.

Grin.
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 07:52 AM   #2
Brian
MobileRead Editor
Brian has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Treo 700p, Zodiac2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadW
I found this hilarious post which depicts how bizzare it'd get if the Feds were to access Google's search logs.

http://jonswift.blogspot.com/

paris hilton video - I was planning a vacation and looking for a video travelogue about hotels in Paris.

nude teens - This was a typo. I was looking for "rude teens" to research a piece of the decline of manners in American young people, which is a very big problem.

Grin.
If that doesn't work, you could try this instead .
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert