Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-26-2005, 09:29 AM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
UPenn's Online Books Page

From the University of Pennsylvania library, there is an Online Books Page which seems to be a listing of all online books in English that are freely available.

A quick browse shows that Gutenberg books are also linked to, so this might be considered a links-only superset of Gutenberg. Looks like a great source.

Update: This was discovered previously by Francesco more than a year ago! Still, it's worth bringing it back to our attention now.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2005, 04:46 PM   #2
monkpalmer
monkpalmer can teach chickens to fly.monkpalmer can teach chickens to fly.monkpalmer can teach chickens to fly.monkpalmer can teach chickens to fly.monkpalmer can teach chickens to fly.monkpalmer can teach chickens to fly.monkpalmer can teach chickens to fly.monkpalmer can teach chickens to fly.monkpalmer can teach chickens to fly.monkpalmer can teach chickens to fly.monkpalmer can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Tungsten TC
Certainly worth bringing to my attention, at least. It has links to nice sites that I didn't know existed. Thank you.
monkpalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert