Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-09-2009, 04:50 PM   #31
edbro
Banned
edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.edbro is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: iPad4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwjones View Post
As a happily married man and new father, should I be worried at the power of the Silver 505 to attract the opposite sex and possibly create problems, through no fault of my own, in my wedded bliss?
I carry two. One to read on and an old broken PRS to beat back the hordes of women.

Last edited by edbro; 03-09-2009 at 04:59 PM.
edbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:39 AM   #32
Angst
Cannon Fodder
Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle DX, Kindle Paperwhite
If you buy a color and don't like it you can allways put a skin on your reader. (i.e. www.skinit.com)
Angst is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-10-2009, 09:29 PM   #33
Renaldo
Addict
Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angst View Post
If you buy a color and don't like it you can allways put a skin on your reader. (i.e. www.skinit.com)
There are some tempting skins on that site, but I don't see any pics there on what the 505 looks like with the skin. Have you used skins from there?
Renaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 01:21 AM   #34
itzmeigh
Enthusiast
itzmeigh began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Here is another skin site that they were talking about in another thread. Looks pretty cool and they show them actually on a 505. There are a few on my list.

I was feeling a little bad that I couldn't get a red 505 but after finding this skin site I don't feel so bad! These look pretty good and I'd rather cover up boring silver the cool red! It give me new hope... haha.
itzmeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:19 PM   #35
Wario
Connoisseur
Wario began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I have the classic silver.
But hate people come over and touching the screen.
Wario is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-11-2009, 07:40 PM   #36
Renaldo
Addict
Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by itzmeigh View Post
Here is another skin site that they were talking about in another thread. Looks pretty cool and they show them actually on a 505. There are a few on my list.
Doh! I should've looked there. Decalgirl.com is awesome. I've bought several of their skinds for ipods, and they are all high quality.
Renaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 11:31 AM   #37
Nova5
Enthusiast
Nova5 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I have both sliver and red. Although the red one mystically appears and disappears when i use my red-light reading light.

Reading under a red light seems to be much easier on the eyes than white light.
Nova5 is offline   Reply With Quote