Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-05-2009, 02:39 PM   #1
mkaut
mkaut began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
series without clear order

Hello,

what should I do with series that do not have a clear order (for ex. Larry Niven's books from Known Space)?
It would be nice if I could fill the series field and leave the index blank, but I did not find a way to do this.. (I am running v. 0.5.11, as this is what I get from Ubuntu's repository...)

Thanks

Michal
mkaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:42 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Just give them all the same series index
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-06-2009, 12:02 AM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I've been toying with the idea of entering the release year of the book, in that case. I haven't done it yet...been working too many hours to play in Calibre lately, I'm afraid.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote