Notices

Old 09-15-2011, 09:59 AM   #1
Shaitan
Shaitan began at the beginning.

Device: PE entourage!
to entourage book converter

Hi all
recently I buy a entourage pocket and I have 2 ask:
what is the format of the book, the formatting I can open in the reader and edit with pen, notes and highligth.
And if exist any program to convert PDF or. Doc to that kind of format,

PD:my English suck yes I alert know, I'm doing my best to improve it so I'm glad if I don't see foment about it

Thx any help
Shaitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 05:36 PM   #2
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
On the e-ink screen you can open both ePub and PDF books and annotate them.

On the LCD screen you need a reader app for each format you want to read. A good all round reader is CoolReader http://sourceforge.net/projects/cren...s/CoolReader3/ that will open ePub, PDF and HTML.

You can also convert between different formats using Calibre on your PC http://calibre.kovidgoyal.net/ , it will also download your books direct to the edge.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-16-2011, 12:08 AM   #3
Shaitan
Shaitan began at the beginning.

Device: PE entourage!
on the e-ink i can open PDF but y cant use some options like the pen and the note, i wanna do all that like the book come into the entourage romeo and juliet is one of the book
Shaitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 06:44 PM   #4
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Assuming the PE is the same as the EE in how it handles annotations. Have you checked that you have annotations turned on? Check in the manual for how to do this.

If you have, is the pen colour set to one that will not show up on the background? If it is then change it to black and try again.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:16 PM   #5
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hi Shaitan!

You also need (I think) to have the book (.pdf) in your library in order for all the options to work.

Use the Menu at the bottom of the screen and check out the options in each section. There's a lot you can do, once you figure out what does what.

Good luck!!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert