Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-25-2009, 10:27 AM   #1
Thiana
Thiana began at the beginning.

Web Icons for Calibre Supported Formats

Can anyone point me towards some nice ebook icons for use on a web page? I'm working on a site which automatically downloads and packages fanfiction (with calibre generating the ebooks) and I would like some nice looking icons for the generated ebooks.

Thanks and Happy Holidays...
Thiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 10:45 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
calibre has bunch of icons for ebook formats bundled (see the resources/images/mimetypes folder)
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2009, 10:54 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I really suggest that you stick with the standard icons for the particular format.
That is what people expect to see.
Visit Baen's Free library and look at a download page for an example.

theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, ebooks, fanfiction, icons, webpage