Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-13-2010, 07:23 AM   #16
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Ah, Zoran, you know I love my Kobo..and the ones I have or support (yes, friends and family did buy 1.0 machines in droves), have been pretty much worry free, but I'm 58, overworked, and not always thrilled to get calls from my loved ones asking them to rush over on my day off to fix their techie toys. I'm an Android kinda gal, but I told these same people to buy iPhones. Then when they had problems, I just shrugged and reminded them that I don't know nothin' bout no Apple products.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 01:10 PM   #17
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Quote:
I'm an Android kinda gal, but I told these same people to buy iPhones. Then when they had problems, I just shrugged and reminded them that I don't know nothin' bout no Apple products.
That's pretty sneaky.... I like it!
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert