Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 03-07-2013, 08:03 PM   #1
pwright2
Connoisseur
pwright2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Options Bar Pileup

Fire2: Recently I visited Craigslist for the first time with Dolphin. The site did not display very well. Lots of text and graphic overlying each other. Finally gave up. Then I noticed something weird. When in landscape mode, the Options Bar appeared to be showing only one icon, it in the upper right hand corner. On examination it appeared that actually it was all 4 normal icons (house, arrow, pancake press, star) overlying each other. When I turned to portrait mode, all was well. Returning to landscape gave me the single icon again. the house must be on top because when I tap it, I get the carousel.

the only way I have found to get out of it is to shut down and restart the Fire.

It has happened more than once. Craigslist is not the only cause but it definitely seems related to Dolphin.

Anyone know why? ;Anyone know a way to rcover without a complete reset?

-----Paul-----
pwright2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:10 AM   #2
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Try clearing the cache/deleting the data? I think you would go into Settings, then Applications, and then look through them and find Dolphin, click it, and you'll see Force Close, Uninstall, clear cache, etc.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dolphin, fire2, icons, options bar, reset