Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 11-03-2014, 01:17 PM   #1
gigmaster
gigmaster
gigmaster began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
Can't Open Calibre in Yosemite

I just downloaded Calibre for my new MacBook Air running Yosenite OS X. The dmg mirror shows up, and I dragged it into the Applications folder, but it won't open. When I click it, nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
gigmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 01:35 PM   #2
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 w/SO
Can you open it from a terminal?
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote