Hi all.

Season's greetings.

I have the following problem:
I use a BeBook One reader with the following software: 2008-2009 Endless Ideas
Linux kernel version: 2.6.11.7
Firmware version: v2.20NL.091127
PDF parser version: v1.20.091127
Viewer version: v3.0.091127.

On Calibre (0.7.55 and all previous) I use the BeBook setting (I've tried Generic, too) and for .epub to .pdf conversions I use the "letter" format and "portrait" option of the page.

The conversion carries on unhindered and everything is ok. The outcome is a perfectly usable .pdf file on the computer. However, when I load it on my BeBook reader I cannot go further than page 10. Pages 1-10 show perfectly all right but nothing after that. This happens not only with files I've converted from .epub to .pdf but also from other files (possibly converted by others).

I am attaching an .epub file with its .pdf counterpart of my conversion as well as a .pdf I've downloaded from elsewhere.

Could you please advise as to ways of overcoming this glitch?

Thanks.

D.

Last edited by Manichean; 04-17-2011 at 09:15 AM.
damker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:16 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Moderator Notice
Removed attachment, as at least one of the files is very much still in copyright. If you attach test cases, use non-copyrighted works only.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #3
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Open the PDF on your desktop using something like Adobe Reader. If you can see all pages it's an issue with your device.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:39 AM   #4
damker
damker began at the beginning.

Device: ΒΕΒΟΟΚ
Thanks
damker is offline   Reply With Quote