Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-12-2007, 04:06 AM   #1
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Article about R&D head at E Ink

Boston Globe devote an article to the head of research and development at E Ink, Michael McCreary. Mr McCreary started his carreer with a PhD from MIT, then joined Kodak, and finally joined E ink in 2000.

And he is not only a genius scientist, but a visionary, too.

Quote:
"This is not just a new technology; it's a new way of reading," he said. "E-books have been out for quite some time now, but the Kindle has gotten so much good press that I think we really are at the beginning of something new. I think it's ready to take off."

And then he pauses for a second and smiles.

"But ask me again in a year."
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote