Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 05-17-2012, 09:45 AM   #1
RJinVA
RJinVA began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
Dodd, George: History of the Indian Revolt. Vols. 1-5. May 17, 2012

(Updated Version: 20 May 2012)

An epub version of George Dodd's classic work "The History of the Indian Revolt and the Expeditions to Persia, China and Japan, 1856-7-8", published in 1859. This massive work provides a blow-by-blow description of one of the most violent events in history, with copious illustrations and tables of data. While Dodd presents a Victorian perspective, he also attempts to be objective in his discussion. It is a must read for anyone interested in this historical event - but be prepared to spend some time with it.

This epub version divides the original work into 5 separate volumes to keep the file sizes manageable. The epub version contains the full chapter text, table information and all the major illustrations of the original; it is believed to be the first epub version to do so. The epub version will be updated periodically to reflect typographical fixes as they are made.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.

Last edited by RJinVA; 05-20-2012 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Updating files.
RJinVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:31 AM   #2
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
There doesn't seem to be any attached files here. I think you forgot to add them when you created this thread.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2012, 11:31 AM   #3
RJinVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
There doesn't seem to be any attached files here. I think you forgot to add them when you created this thread.
Thanks...I believe I sent the thread before the uploads had completed. I've re-attached the files above (I hope!)
Old 05-20-2012, 11:02 AM   #4
RJinVA

Epub files have been updated as of 20 May, 2012.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.